Villa Terms & Conditions
Short Term Rental Agreement terms for all our properties
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Each property is intended for exclusive use as a Furnished Villa for rent and holds a GNTO License Number ( MHTE ). The property is fully furnished and consists of bedrooms, bathrooms plus, a fully equipped/functional kitchen, a laundry room and a private swimming pool. There is free WiFi access and satellite TV. Mykonos Monogram also provides Guests 1 baby cot for infants up to 2 years old .
Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of a Guest list that the guest must send to Mykonos Monogram , at least one week prior to their scheduled arrival at the property.
The maximum number of guests is limited to each villas capacity , unless otherwise agreed. An additional weekly charge of 150 € per person will apply for any extra person. In that case, the Guest should contact the Homeowner and inform him of the number of extra guests.
1. Reservation more than 30 days prior to arrival at the property: Reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival at the property will be confirmed once the Tenant has:
paid the correspoding advance of 40% of the full rental amount
electronically initialled and signed the present seasonal rental contract
2. Reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival at the property will be confirmed once the Tenant has:
paid the full rental amount
electronically initialled and signed the present seasonal rental contract
Advance payment as described above or payment of the full rental amount must be made in Euros and by bank transfer or card payment.
Card payment can be made by debit card, Visa, or Mastercard only.
Term of the Lease:
The lease begins on 14:00h, …./…./…. (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 12:00h …./…./…. (the “Check-out Date”).
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Appendix A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else that the Guest permits on the property, to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
A deposit is due upon arrival in the villa by cash or credit card, as described below in the schedule-of-payments. The amount of the security deposit varies from property to property and starts from 1,000 euros. The fees for rent,charges, and the security deposit are indicated in the conditions of the rental contract.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded upon check-out, provided no deductions are made due to:
• damage to the property or furnishings
• dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning
• any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay
For our “Non Refundable Rates” : Full prepayment is required at the time of booking . In case of any cancellation , the reservation is 100% non refundable at any time .
For our “Standard Rates” : If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows, provided the Guest submits his cancellation in writing (email, fax):
Upon confirmation the renters are required to proceed to a down payment of 40% of the total value of their reservation.
In case of cancellation up to 31 days prior to arrival, the amount of the down payment of the reservation is charged as cancellation fees.
30 days prior to arrival the renters are required to settle the balance of the remaining 60% of the total value of their reservation.
In case of cancellation from 30 days or LESS, prior to arrival, the total value of the reservation is charged as cancellation fees (100%)
We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. For more information, please read the Rental Rules addendum.
1. Daily rental price includes rental for specific period and number of guests signed in, plus water, electricity, wifi connection, maid service as described below and pool/garden maintenance as necessary.
2. Leasing of the villa is for the sole purpose of residential housing of the agreed Guests for the specific period of time and for no other use unless otherwise agreed with the Homeowner.
3. Failure to comply to term #2 or any of the following will/may result to
⁃ the immediate termination of the leasing agreement,
⁃ the forfeiture of the whole amount of the stay, excluding the security deposit amount if no damage is present
⁃ the forceful vacating of the property & personal contacts of the occupants
4. Homeowner or representing agents reserve the right to enter the property for daily inspection at all times with reasonable warning/notice to Guest.
5. CLEANING SERVICE: A maid/cleaning service is included in the agreed rental price. All necessary linens and bath towels are provided accordingly and are included in the agreed Rental Rate. Beach/pool towels are also provided, however we do not permit linens to be taken from the villa. Maid duties are to clean the house and change linen, not do guests’ laundry, ironing, cooking or wash the dishes. That can be arranged on an ad hoc basis with the relevant supplement to be paid to the Homeowner.
6. Supporting personnel (maid, gardener, pool/garden maintenance people) will enter the property at pre-agreed times. Your welcome party will inform you of those dates and times.
7. Main food supplies (groceries, meat, vegetables, etc), alcoholic drinks, bottled water or other supplies are NOT
included in the rental price. That can be arranged on an ad hoc basis with the relevant supplement to be paid to the Homeowner. For rates for this service please see our Concierge Service Guide.
8. Rental price does NOT include any transfers (person or luggage) to or from the property, tolls, gas/petrol, car rental or ferry ticket back and forth to the island. That can be arranged on an ad hoc basis with the relevant supplement to be paid to the Homeowner. For rates for these services please see our Concierge Service Guide.
9. Rental price does NOT include any other form transportation or transfer (port, airport, taxi rides, other)
10. Rental day ends at 12:00 pm.
⁃ Guests staying after 12:00 am will be charged 1/2 day rental
⁃ Guests staying after 18:00 pm will be charged a full day rental
11. Properties are expected to be handed over tidy and clean. An extra cleaning fee up to EURO 200 per week of stay may be subtracted from the security deposit if the property is left excessively dirty or a mess.
12. It is not allowed to change the setting or decoration of the houses (including furniture placement) without the prior consent of the Homeowners. Inside furnishings stay inside and outside furnishing outside. Re-arranging the houses can lead to cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the whole stay and damage deposit amount.
13. The Guest(s) is/ (are) liable for any damage or for the removal /destruction of items on and around the properties, including and not limited to plants, external structures, etc. Guests are expected to respect the Villas and their contents. Villa items, including and not limited to linen and/ ornamental things should remain with the villas.
14. Pets are allowed only with prior consent and approval of the Homeowners. The Homeowners reserve the right to cancel the rental agreement if a pet or is found on the premises without prior consent. Please see the PET ADDENDUM in APPENDIX B.
15. Guests are expected to conserve water & energy. Please turn off lights, fans, stoves, air-conditioners, water heaters, TVs, phone chargers when not necessary. Water is extremely scarce in Mykonos Island, use it, do not abuse it. Many rely on cisterns that have to be refilled. Wasting water may not only entail an extra charge of EURO 150 per week of stay but also leave you without water for a few days as there is a waiting line with water delivery trucks. Please USE, DO NOT ABUSE.
16. Guests are expected to use common sense and caution not to jeopardize the integrity of the buildings and structures or expose them to fire, explosives, flammable or pressurized liquids (e.g. scuba tanks, oxygen bottles, liquefied gas bottles, etc). In case of such damage, guests will be held legally liable for such damages and charges shall be pressed through the Greek Judicial System.
17. Guest are expected to use common sense in not bothering neighbors or making noise on off hours (14:30-18:00 and 23:00-8:00). The Homeowner will exert its right to terminate immediately a lease of a property without any reimbursement if official complaints are received for noise or drunken behavior during ANY TIME.
18. The Homeowner cherishes our Guest safety and will do what is logical and humanly possible to safeguard it. In no case will the Homeowner be responsible though for accidents or Acts of God that may result to sickness, injury or death of one or more of them during their rental.
19. The Homeowner assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, death or loss, including consequential damages from the rental and use of its properties. By sending in your booking’s down payment , you agree by accepting this Agreement to fully legally waive any future claim against the Homeowner in case any such event occurs.
20. Swimming Pools: Guests assume full responsibility for the use in or around swimming pools. In case of accident, injury or death, by signing this Agreement, the Guests waive any future claim against the Homeowner. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED PLAYING AROUND OR INSIDE THE SWIMMING POOL.
21. We strongly advise you to have a medical plan that will cover any medical expenses in Greece. In case of sickness or injury, we will do our best to get the patient to reach professional medical assistance, the soonest possible. If you or a member of your family has any serious chronic condition, including severe allergies, you are obliged to inform us in advance. Bring ample supplies of the medications you normally need or take, it may be difficult to find on location. If you are allergic to bees or wasps common in Greece during the summer, please bring antidotes.
22. The Homeowner reserves the right to end immediately the leasing agreement and not to reimburse the rental fees, in case where property management has evidence or receives complaints for impeachment of Greek Law.
23. The Homeowner reserves the right to cancel and refund in full any reservation due to Acts of God, property damage or other forms of forced property unavailability and /or to move guests other similar standards accommodation –if available- in the area, with Guests’ prior consent.
24. In case of a cancellation due to external factors (Acts of God, Force Majeure , sale of the property or foreclosure of the property), in no circumstance will the Homeowner be responsible for consequential damages of such a cancellation (ticket loss, extra charges, etc) and no such claim(s) will be honored . In such cases, the Homeowner’s responsibility is limited to refund in full the reservation or to move guests other similar standards accommodation –if available- in the area, with Guests’ prior consent.
25. By accepting this leasing agreement the Guests hereby affirm that they have legally entered Greece for vacation reasons only and have the legal documents to prove it upon request of the Authorities. In the opposite case, the Rental Agreement is cancelled immediately and payment is forfeited in full.
26. Sending in the 1st installment (as per 5c above) automatically verifies the Guests’ acceptance of the hereby Rental Terms .
27. GUESTS ARE LEGALY LIABLE FOR HOUSE SAFETY & INTEGRITY AND BY NO MEANS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT SOLELY .
It is hereby agreed by and between Homeowner and Guest that Homeowner will allow Guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: Color: Age:
Name: Weight: Sex:
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. All pets must be leashed at all times.
2. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
3. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
4. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
5. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
6. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
7. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out.
8. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.